I feel so loved, I was tagged by Laura Evans. Her etsy shop is levansphotography.etsy.com. A tag means I tell you 10 things about myself and tag 7 other blogs to do the same, if they want of course. So here are my 10 things.
1. I want to write a book. Many ideas are in progress and I just can’t seem to get much further
than 30 pages.
2. I’m in love with my husband’s Mustang. He doesn’t know it, but he might suspect something.
3. I’m a diabetic, type 1. It gives me a love/hate relationship with food because sometimes I have
to eat and I don’t want to.
4. I really want to get a tattoo, but I’m a baby when it comes to pain.
5. I play wow. If you don’t know what that is, google it.
6. I’m a book editor for American Book Publishing.
7. I miss my horse, he’s at my parents’ house. He’s a beautiful, bay, gelding. Mickey, my short,
8. Books are what I do (besides the photography). Most days you can find my nose stuffed in
one. And that same one will be finished later that night.
9. I love comic movies. Spider-man is probably my favorite, but I haven’t seen one yet that I
10. I hate pink. (Nothing against cancer awareness month by the way.)
It’s not a concise list of who I am, but it’s probably 10 things you don’t know. And now my list of tags.
1. Mom at Grandma Cribley
2. Kelli at Life Flying By
3. Cora at C Kemp Shoot
4. Megan at Studio M.M.E.
5. Rhyah at Darning Diva
6. Calyn at My Simple Words
7. Shannon at J Bird Designs