I was tagged to answer a few questions by Christine Danek. I stole her blog title too because I liked it.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. In my freshman year of college.
2. Learning what is was to be an adult.
3. Having fun with my boyfriend. (Now husband.)
4. Studying like mad. (I finished high school early and did college in three and a half years, ugh.)
5. Wishing life would start.
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. More settled.
4. Still in Germany (Sorry family!)
5. Writing more.
Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Finish an article.
2. Finish my craft projects.
3. Clean the free chair I got.
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
3. Potato chips. (Gotta throw that unhealthy one in there.)
4. Chocolate! Duh!
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a new house! A big one!
2. Write full time.
3. Travel. Everywhere.
4. Refurbish furniture.
5. Cars! Lamborghini Diablo/Superleggea, Porsche GT3, MiniCooper…the list could go on.
I’m supposed to tag five people. So here guys. Answer the questions. I want to know.